Saturday, April 25, 2009

Heidi Klum wish baby Women


Pregnant four children, Heidi Klum have specific expectations. PROJECT RUNAWAY of events that raise LENI (5), Henry (3), and Johan (2) together with the husband, Seal, this desire will diversiform son sex women.

"We are happy, like men or women," said Heidi to Us Weekly quoted the People. "But if I say I do hope the daughter, and I certainly untrue. LENI Specifically, because he can expect to have a very brother women."

"She said, 'I hope the women's younger brother later so he can be friend sekamarku. Aku akan akan help Mama and popoknya change, and I will be women who are both sisters'" Heidi row.

Seal announced the pregnancy news on his wife last week. He was so vibrant when on the stage when revealed that he and Heidi will soon have more children.

===LINK EXCHANGE===